Conversations for life
Conversations for life is an early suicide prevention training course that runs for half a day. Conversations for life provides participants with the knowledge, skills and confidence to have conversations with others who are starting to show signs of distress. This course is supported by ConNetica's Conversations for life Mobile Applications.
This training program provides participants with:
- An awareness of the prevalence of mental health and suicide in Australia
- An understanding of life events and social determinants that contribute to mental illness
- The skills and knowledge to identify signs and debunk social myths regarding suicide
- Tailored mental health conversation planning tools
- Problem solving and communication strategies that focus on mental health and suicide prevention
- A list of suitable referral, support options and resources at local and national levels
For more information or to organise a Conversations for life course please visit our contact page.